Business Development Manager
Computer Frontiers is looking for a qualified Business Development Manager to identify strategic business opportunities to help us increase revenue.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships with both government agencies and the private sector.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements to track individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates and proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials to evaluate options, resolve internal priorities, recommend future direction of business.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations.
- Examines risks and potentials and estimates partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations and networking events.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Our ideal candidate:
- Possesses strong negotiation and closing skills
- Is a motivated sales person
- Employs savvy prospecting skills
- Implements sound sales planning techniques
- Sells to customer needs
- Manages business and territories with skill
- Knows the market
- Maintains professional presentation and communication skills
- Sustains a high energy level
- Meets sales goals
- Is highly professional
- Previous business development and sales experience a must
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, sales, or communications
- Demonstrated ability to develop government contracting and private-sector business
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Market research experience
- Ability to leverage networking relationships into business leads
- Solid negotiation, closing, and follow-up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.