Computer Frontiers is looking for a qualified Multimedia Specialist to combine design and technical knowledge to create information and technology (ICT) based products that educate or inform the end user. Media includes, but is not limited to: CD-ROMs, DVDs, websites. Typical outlets include: entertainment products such as computer games; education and training materials; advertising, promotional, and marketing materials; catalogue databases and public information resources.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Design and development of advertising materials, public relations materials such as press releases, press kits, and articles, brochures, catalogs, posters, signs, tradeshow and event materials, direct mail, development of promotions and corresponding materials.
- Maintain and update the corporate website, including content management, research, design and implementation of site improvements.
- Project management as needed, including but not limited to brochure, tradeshow display and training manual creation. Project management may include creating a budget, timeline, and workflow as well as hiring and overseeing an outside agency to complete the project.
- Copywriting for web and other marketing materials including advertisements, brochures, and flyers.
- Assists on photo and video shoots.
- Maintenance of photo library, video logs, and other documents.
- Editing/Proofreading communications.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is creative and artistic, able to come up with fresh new ideas and designs
- Is self-motivated and organized
- Possesses Strong time management skills – completes tasks within deadline
- Manages multiple projects with ease
- Knows the communications/promotional market
- Maintains professional presentation and communication skills
- Sustains a high energy level
- Is highly professional
- Produces great designs and multimedia products
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of experience in a marketing/communications environment
- Strong experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, QuarkXPress or In Design, MS Word, PowerPoint, and HTML editing program
- Prior experience with copywriting process and procedures
- Excellent spelling, grammar, and writing skills
- Must excel at working under deadlines
- Possesses acute attention to detail, above average follow-up skills, a strong sense of urgency, and the ability to consistently meet deadlines
Send your cover letter, resume, and link to your online portfolio in an e-mail to email@example.com.