Global Project Management Solutions
Providing Solutions and Services to Frederick, Maryland, South Sudan, Africa, and Worldwide
Computer Frontiers Inc. delivers expert project management professionals to handle projects regardless of the complexity or size throughout the world. We manage all aspects of our clients’ projects from evaluating and assessing needs to designing strategies to creating, developing, implementing, and monitoring all phases of the project processes to help our clients meet their goals and achieve real success.
Used to operating in diverse, challenging environments, Computer Frontiers knows from experience that the key to managing smooth, efficient projects is careful planning, meticulous attention to detail, and tenacious insistence on quality control. CFI has developed its own internal, standardized project planning and quality control checklists to apply to any project to ensure the desired end-results. Our global experience in building reliable managed networks and advanced infrastructure enables us to deliver solutions that will raise your business to a new level of competitiveness in the global marketplace.
Statistics and actual usage drive recommendations are delivered within days. Computer Frontiers’ IT solutions create, deliver and maintain superior advantages over competitors. Our global experience in building reliable managed networks and advanced infrastructure enables us to deliver IT solutions that serve as powerful business tools. CFI is highly experienced in:
- Plan, design and implement systems and solutions to grow business.
- Evaluating and managing staff utilization and management processes which frees staff resources to focus on core business, including training and network documentation.
- Provide management capabilities to ensure objectives are met and work is completed on-time and within budget.
- Inform clients of the latest products, services, and cutting-edge technologies.
- Provide security audits and counsel on state of the art security practices for data safety, integrity and privacy.
- Develop strategic IT Plans.